Here’s what we are doing in response to Covid-19
- Significant reduction of site occupancy providing our guests with even more space than before.
- A minimum of 72hrs between departures / new arrivals to enable us to complete an enhanced deep clean of all bell tents and on site
- Dedicated time slots for use and cleaning of shower facilities.
- Works have been completed on a 3rd eco toilet giving guests shared access to x3 eco toilets and x1 conventional flushing
- Installation of anti bacterial and hand washing stations.
- Addition of non intrusive hand washing signage and 2 meter distancing indicators where applicable.
- We will wear the correct PPE during cleaning and whenever necessary.
- Increased daily cleaning / disinfecting schedule of all hard surfaces and contact points
- All bed linen (including pillow and mattress protectors) will be professionally cleaned at 60 degrees (if you would prefer to bring your own please
let us know prior to arrival).
- According to current Government guidance, use of the follow shared facilities will not be available until further notice: communal hot tub, indoor
barn, fridge and pizza oven.
If you’re feeling under the weather and showing any signs of a high temperature, a new, continuous cough and a change to your sense of smell / taste
or have recently been in contact with someone who has, please contact us prior to attempting to travel to Gooseberry Field Glamping.
If you feel ill during or after your stay, you must let us know immediately.
How you can help
- Notify us if someone in your household feels ill before your stay. For the safety of other guests and our staff it might be necessary for you to
postpone or cancel your trip.
- Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitiser throughout your stay.
- Ensure a safe 2 meter social distance from other guests and staff.
- Leave toilet and shower facilities clean and tidy after use.
- Place bed linen and towels in the laundry bags provided prior to departure.
- Leave bell tent windows and door open (if not raining) at the end of your stay.
- Ensure all personal belongings are taken home and any rubbish to be placed in the bins provided. To help reduce contact please dispose of larger
waste items such a cardboard packaging at home.
(Information correct as of 28/06/2020 and is subject to change following any new government guidance)